Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter allows you to enjoy all the delights of sound effects in games, listen to your favorite music, and communicate with your friends. In this article, we will do a detailed review of the headset for Xbox One.
Buying Xbox One you see that it comes with its headset, but the special quality is not different, even on the contrary it seems quite squishy and unreliable. But you can’t connect your headset to the gamepad either, and without Bluetooth, you can’t use a wireless headset. But fortunately, Microsoft has offered a solution to this problem: the company has released an xbox one headset adapter.
In simple words, it is a small plate of plastic that is inserted into the bottom of the Xbox One, then you can use any headset or regular headphones, but their connector must be 3.5 mm. This acquisition is worth it because it is inexpensive, practical, and performs its functions well, even allowing you to save a little money.
Design of the adapter
To understand exactly how the headset adapter for the Iskbox One works, let’s take a look at how it’s designed. So, the adapter is a small black plastic plate in the shape of a trapezoid, and as we said before, it is installed in the bottom of the gamepad as a headset, which should go in a complete system with this controller. But as it happens, Microsoft released the Xbox One without this part and you have to buy it.
Instead of a cable that should connect to your headset, this adapter has a 3.5mm jack for connecting your headset, like the Polk 4 Shot. We cited this company as an example because it comes with its adapter.
On the front of the adapter we can see five buttons, two of which serve as controls between game sound and chat notifications, two more set the volume, and the last mutes the microphone if needed.
While the headset that comes with the Xbox One has only three buttons and can not boast of additional functions.
If you are wondering what is the best headset for your gamepad to keep the sound clear and uninterrupted, we recommend the Polk 4 Shot. The adapter works perfectly with this device. An alternative is also the Sony MDR-1R headphones with a cable with a built-in microphone, in both cases, the adapter co-operated perfectly.
In conclusion, I would like to summarize that if you are not satisfied with the headset that comes with the Xbox One this adapter will come in handy. It performs all the functions it says and allows you to use any headset with a jack no more or less than 3.5 mm.
A disk drive error can result from a download or update of a game that you purchased on Steam. This is a quite widespread error that many users encounter. Fortunately, we know how to deal with it, and in this article we will tell you a few viable ways to correct the Steam disk error.
Causes of the error
So, a steam disk write error occurs whenever the platform fails to handle the loading and accumulation of new data on your PC during an upgrade or new boot. The following are the widest causes of a steam disk error:
• Steam drive or folder is write protected
• The hard drive is defective
• Antivirus software on your system is blocking any files from Steam
• Your Steam directory contains damaged or obsolete files
Ways to fix the error
We have provided a detailed checklist of solutions to this problem as well as a detailed guide on how to proceed below. Follow it in detail and find out how to repair Steam error with ease.
Method 1 – update drivers – you may be running out-of-date or damaged drivers that are interfering with the normal operation of the steam drive. This can be done manually or with the automatic program Driver Easy. This program has a free version, and it will do everything by itself, you do not need to know precisely what operating system on your computer and other details. So to start a driver update through the program you require:
• Download and set up Driver Easy
• Go in and run a scan for the program to find the problem drivers
• Click on the “update all” button and your drivers will be renewed automatically
• Reload your PC and then the game to verify that the issue has been fixed
Method 2 – Remove the 0KB file
To check your computer for such files, you should:
• Press the Windows+P key combination simultaneously and at the prompt, type % ProgramFiles (x86)%
• Go to your Steam folder, then steamapps and common
• Find the 0KB file and delete it if you have it.
Method 3 – Delete corrupted files in the log file
• To do this, call the special line again with the key combination shown above. Type the query % ProgramFiles (x86)% and press the next button
• Go to Steam > logs > content_log and double click on them
• Go down with the slider and check to see if there is a logging error. If there is an error, follow the error name and delete it. If not, go on to method 4 to correct it.
Method 4 – Check the integrity of the game files.
The problem can occur because your game files have been damaged or deleted by antivirus. You can verify file consistency as below:
• On the Steam page, go to the library
• Click the game with the issue and tap the “Properties” option
• Search local files > Check game file integrity
• After verifying the game cache, quit Steam and relaunch it
The game monitor plays a big role during the game, whether you are a professional or an amateur. The picture quality is extremely important for full immersion in the game and there are enough monitor models on the market today to satisfy all your needs. But we will tell you about the best ones.
Criteria for choosing best gaming monitor
Before choosing a new monitor, remember that a good one should perform many additional functions besides the main one for your greater comfort. We’ll give you a list of features based on which you can decide what the ideal solution is for you.
• The screen size-one of the key and basic points when choosing a monitor is it’s diagonal. Because of the widescreen, you get a better picture and overview, but large screens require a lot of space, so make sure you have it. The diagonal of the screen also affects its price
• Aspect Ratio – It’s important to determine your screen width and height. While the standard aspect ratio is 16:9, but if you want a more professional monitor then try the 21:9 aspect ratio and you’re sure to have a lot of fun
• Resolution – the higher the number the better picture quality, and for an impressive picture it is desirable to buy a powerful graphics card
• Refresh rate – the more frequently refresh, the more frames the screen can display per second and it contributes to a smoother picture, it is better to choose a refresh rate of 60 to 144 Hz
• Response time – but on the contrary, the response time should be low in good monitors, to keep the picture smoothly, but at the same time to reduce the input delay
Top 5 best gaming monitors
Below you will find a list of the best gaming monitors according to experienced players, namely:
• PORSCHE DESIGN AOC AGON PD27 – This monitor boasts its speed and concise sports car design. It has a curved diagonal and the refresh rate reaches 240 Hz
• MSI OPTIX MPG341CQR – The msi monitor impresses with both extra features and basic features, having an unusual panel shape that gives the screen better contrast. With good features, it is also reasonably priced
• ASUS TUF GAMING VG289Q -Shows good flexibility and quality for a reasonable price. The screen is 28 inches with 4K expansion
• ACER PREDATOR CG7 – This screen can be compared to a full plasma because its size is 43 inches, and the picture quality is just impressive. The monitor has high performance and many useful additional features
• BENQ ZOWIE XL2540- This monitor is perfect for professional gamers as it requires a powerful PC for maximum picture speed, it also has some useful features like visual presets, “S Switch” control unit